IL004 – Successfully modify and create InLoox PM reports
Objective and target audience
Once you have completed the training, you will be able to design customized reports.
The training is geared towards system administrators and a good technical understanding is a prerequisite.
Mastery of at least one programming language is preferable, to help you implement custom logic.
This training will teach you how to design report templates, using the InLoox PM report generator.
The course will give you knowledge about the operation of the report generator (concepts, data schemes, containers, lists and fields). Example projects will give you an opportunity to get hands-on experience of implementing what you have learned about:
- Creating template-based reports
- Report template management and template import and export
- Modifying existing reports (layout, font style, field selection, and automatic formatting)
- Creating new reports: data hierarchy, selecting an appropriate report container, and report types (lists, graphics, charts, and cross tabulation)
- Output format (general settings, print media, page size and orientation)
- Concepts of user-defined fields: displaying and interpreting
- Programming (optional): interpretation of fields, formulae, if-then statements, functions,
- and monitoring and interpretation of user inputs