IL002 – Successfully plan and manage projects in Outlook with InLoox PM
Objective and target audience
Once you have completed the training, you will be able to use InLoox PM on a professional level. You will acquire a basic knowledge of project management, time planning as well as personal time management, which you will be able to put into practice immediately.
The training is primarily designed to suit the needs of project managers and managers, but is also suitable for team members, who would like acquire basic project management skills and who would like to refine or refresh their InLoox PM knowledge.
The course will introduce you to the basic terms, responsibilities, and typical tasks associated with project management, as well as the demands and expectations that you will have to meet. The training will also teach you how to manage the project’s challenges, e.g. through professional and effective communication with the project participants.
Finally, you will learn how to use InLoox PM. The training will familiarize the participants with essential functions of InLoox PM. In addition to the theoretical presentation, participants will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of the following subjects:
- Creation new projects and definition of responsibilities
- Brainstorming with mind maps (not for InLoox Web App)
- Creation of project time plans with work packages
- Follow up and delegation
- Collation of project time sheets and feedback of project progress
- Meetings reports and telephone notes
- Project-based document management
- Project communication
- Project budgeting incl. costing (optional)
- Creation of reports and status reports