InLoox PM 10 – Project management software for Outlook
Project Management Software that Makes Your Work Easier
InLoox PM is easy-to-use and flexible, adjusting to your project needs — not the other way around. Developed by project professionals for professionals, our features are strongly influenced by the feedback from project managers around the world. With our software for professional project management, you can work fully integrated in Microsoft Outlook and the web. Discover how InLoox PM 10 for Outlook and InLoox PM 10 Web App simplify your everyday project work.
Everyday project management is made easy with InLoox PM 10 for Outlook and InLoox PM 10 Web App. The realization of projects becomes faster and more efficient, paving the way for success.
InLoox PM 10 Web App – Online project management software
Project success — anytime, anywhere
Whether you work with a tablet or desktop PC, an Apple Mac or smartphone, with InLoox PM 10 Web App you plan, manage and budget your projects anytime and anywhere. The browser-based client can easily be combined with the Outlook integrated client InLoox PM 10 for Outlook.
InLoox now! – Online project management in the Cloud
With all the benefits of a desktop software
InLoox now! — the reliable, flexible and secure project platform in the cloud — offers a solution “à-la-carte”: Discover exceptional flexibility and plan and manage your projects with InLoox now! via webbrowser or directly in Microsoft Outlook with InLoox PM. Thanks to the cloud-technology, you save costs for software, server, installation and upgrades, reducing investment and maintentance expenditures. InLoox now! combines the ease of use of a classic desktop software with the advantages of an online project platform.
Whether you use a tablet- or desktop-PC, an Apple Mac or smartphone, planning, managing and budgeting your projects with InLoox now! is easy as anything. You can access the cloud-based turnkey project platform both via webbrowser and Microsoft Outlook.
Requirements for the user computers
InLoox PM 10 for Outlook
- Microsoft Outlook® 2016, 2013 and 2010 (each in 32 & 64 Bit) as well as
- Microsoft Windows 10®, Windows 8.1®, Windows 8®, Windows 7®, Windows Vista® (in 32 & 64-Bit)
Latest service packs for Windows and Office are recommended.
InLoox PM 10 Web App
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11
- Mozilla Firefox 16 and higher
- Safari 12.1 and higher
- Google Chrome 38 and higher
- an internet connection
- For using InLoox now! via Web browser, please follow the additional requirements for InLoox PM 10 Web App.
- For using InLoox now! via the Outlook client, please follow the additional requirements for InLoox PM 10 for Outlook.
Additional requirements for the InLoox PM network versions
InLoox PM 10 Workgroup Server
- One out of the following three database management systems:
- Microsoft SQL Server® (all versions and editions of SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2014)
- Oracle® (versions 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0, including Personal, Express and x64 editions)
- MySQL® (version 5.0 or higher)
- optional: Microsoft Windows Server as domain controller (Windows NT 4.0, Windows Server 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012 or 2012 R2)
- optional: Microsoft Exchange Server® (2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5)
- optional: Microsoft SharePoint Server® (2013, 2010, 2007)
InLoox PM 10 Enterprise Server
- as for InLoox PM 10 Workgroup Server
- Additional requirements concerning the supply of InLoox PM 10 Web App:
- Windows Server 2008 or higher (Internet Information Services version 7.0 and higher)
- .Net Framework 4.5
- Microsoft Exchange Server® (2013, 2010 or 2007 SP1)
InLoox PM Workgroup and Enterprise Server usually run on hosted server systems meeting the above requirements. A service installation is not necessary.
InLoox PM 10 Mobile Apps
InLoox PM 10 Mobile Apps require an InLoox now! Universal User access or InLoox PM 7 Enterprise Server in combination with an InLoox now! 10 Universal User license and InLoox PM 10 Web App.
InLoox PM 10 Mobile App for iPhone® requires iOS 6.0 or later.
InLoox PM 10 Mobile App for Android requires Android™ 3.0 or later.