IL003 – Introduction to InLoox PM
Objective and target audience
Once you have completed the training, you will be able to use InLoox PM at a professional level. The training is geared towards InLoox PM users, who want to improve or refresh their knowledge of InLoox PM.
For additional time and project management study, please, visit our training courseIL002 – Successfully plan and manage in Outlook within InLoox PM.
In this course, you will learn how to make the best use of InLoox PM. You will familiarize yourself with all essential functions of InLoox PM. In addition to the theoretical presentation, participants will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of the following subjects:
- Creation of new projects and definition of responsibilities
- Brainstorming with mind-maps (not for InLoox Web App)
- Creation of project time plans with work packages
- Follow-up and delegation
- Collation of project time sheets and feedback of project progress
- Meeting reports and telephone notes
- Project-based document management
- Project communication
- Project budgeting incl. costing (optional)
- Creation of reports and status reports